Monday, March 26, 2012

Vintage Brooch Bouquets


These vintage brooches make me crazy. I have a love for pretty things and I think these are so fun and pretty.

photo credit
 

When you get married about all you have left from the big day to remember it by is your photos. You can change that! How about adding something a little different? Consider a Vintage Brooch Bouquets, Why? Here are a few reasons:


Vintage Brooch Bridal Bouquet - CUSTOM Made to Order - Large
 A Brooch Bouquet will last you long after your wedding day  
 

Brooch and Fabric Bouquet - Made to Order Large Bouquet
This Bride added a Photo of her deceased mother so her mother could walk the isle with her.


This grooms mother collected brooches from Great Grandma, Grandma, Brides Mother and Sisters.
Top This Wedding with Elyse Hall Photography 
vintage brooch bouquet
This bride made her bouquet from her grandmother’s jewelry, photos by Flutter Glass . 
   
Vintage Brooch Bridal Bouquet - CUSTOM Made to Order Extra LARGE
This bride asked all of her guest to bring a brooch to the bridal shower for her Bouquet. 
 
 It might be fun to pass the brooches on as gifts to mothers, grandmothers, sisters, bridesmaids or save your Brooch Bouquet for your own daughters wedding Day! 

Carry the Brooch theme through out your whole wedding by using brooches to accent: 

Make a DIY Brooch Necklace
Use them on the cake
 



Make brooches part of your table decorations.
 

On a budget try Making your own Brooches
Wear a brooch in your hair

Brooch and Fabric Bouquet - Made to Order Large Bouquet
Brooch Bouquet
Vintage Brooch Bridal Bouquet - CUSTOM Made to Order-SMALL
There are so many great Brooch Bouquet Designers check them all out on Etsy  

 Are you thinking of carrying a brooch bouquet for your wedding? It definitely is unique and you really can keep your wedding day with you forever!


1 comment:

  1. Your blog really moved me. As a child, I never thought my grandmother won't be with me at my wedding. She died a few years ago and having one of her jewelry with me on my way to the isle will be so emotional for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...