Monday, October 24, 2011

How to Wear Multiple Prints at Once

                Meet Roni!

Roni is my darling hip daughter, she keeps up with all the latest fashion trends. One of the many fun things that she does is to pair different prints together. I love this look and find using multiple prints a great way to add interest to a basic outfit.
GIVE IT A TRY!


Here are a few tips:
1. Stay in the same color family
2. Choose similar prints in different sizes
3. Make black and white your friends
4. Try not to pair more than 3 prints, 2 is a safe number



 I think the thing to you should remember with prints, so you don't go too crazy. Stay in simular color families and working with different sized prints to make this look work.
Get more ideas at SHEfinds.

Show us your version of pairing different prints! 
Just send me an email with your images here! (low res, under 570k per image please)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I just love this look! I love that its not matchy matchy! It works perfectly! I WANT it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...