Wednesday, October 5, 2011


VINTAGE BUFFET REVAMP
BEFORE

This old dresser is an amazing display of what some imagination and a coat of paint can do! 
All I did on this redo was:

Sand

Glues the new décor pieces on the cupboard doors

(I got these at Hobby Lobby they were on sale for half price, so 7.99 for the two)
Paint (used paint I already had)
Stained


AFTER
Have before & after photos you'd like to share? Just send me an email with your images here! (low res, under 500k per image, please)]

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, you are oozing with talent. I think it is amazing. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mention that I purchased this great piece from my dear friends at: http://mydeartrash.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the great find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...